Heart of Tennessee Aviculture Society
September 2019 Bird Fair Vendor List
September 2019 Vendor Guidelines / Application / Space Reservation
September 2019 Bird Fair Flyer
Monthly Bird Club Meeting
Become a Bird Club Member
On Line Membership Application
Mail In Membership Application
Join Our Mailing List
Newsletters & Announcements Archive
March 2016 Bird Fair Picture Gallery
Sept 2015 Bird Fair Picture Gallery
March 2015 Bird Fair Picture Gallery
Sept 2014 Bird Fair Picture Gallery
Bird Club Sponsors
Bird Fair Vet - Scott Mc Donald DVM
Visit on Facebook or by email
HEART OF TENNESSEE AVICULTURE SOCIETY
EXOTIC BIRD Fair
September 14-15, 2019
Vendor Guidelines / Application / Space Reservation
aLL VENDOR REGISTRATIONS/TABLE PAYMENTS MUST BE DONE ONLINE!!!
nO TABLES WILL BE RESERVED WITHOUT COMPLETION OF ONLINE RESERVATION AND PAYMENT!!!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
reserve online by September 1st and pay $55.00 per space. after September 2nd, The price increases to $65.00 per space.
All Vendor applications are subject to the approval of the Bird Fair Chairperson.
The Charge for each Space is $55.00....$65.00 after September 2nd.
A 6 ft table is included for each space, if needed, at no additional cost.
If you purchase 4 tables you receive a 5th table free!
Electricity is provided for each space at no additional cost.
Please let us know in the "Special Needs" section of the application if you are bringing a camper and need electric hookup at MTSU. there is a $10 charge per night for hookup payable to James Stephenson at the time of the fair.
As a Registered Vendor, your business is listed on our Website Vendor Page with a link to your website. Make sure to give us your website address on the application form below.
If you need to cancel your vendor reservation for any reason, please contact us
Through August 15th, 2019
you will be entitled to a full refund minus a $5.00 processing fee.
After August 15th, 2019
you will not be entitled to a refund.
We invite all vendors to stay after the fair closes on saturday afternoon for a free vendor appreciation dinner. also, free donuts, coffee and milk are provided each morning for you.
vendor donations to the silent auction are always appreciated.
pLEASE REVIEW THE FAIR GUIDELINES BELOW AND CHECK YES, ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.
cONTINUE WITH THE APPLICATION, MAKing SURE you COMPLETE EVERY ENTRY THAT HAS A RED STAR (
wHEN YOU HIT "CONTINUE", YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO OUR ONLINE STORE at checkout.weebly.com TO RESERVE AND PAY FOR YOUR SPACE. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
checkout. Weebly.com provides industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that your personal information is being transmitted securely over the internet.
Upon COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE, you will get an online receipt that you can print out for your records. We will also EMAIL you a confirmation notice verifying THAT we have received your vendor space application and reservation.
Please contact us
if you have any questions about the application process. tHANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BEING A VENDOR AT OUR UPCOMING BIRD FAIR. wE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU THERE!
- Quaker / Monk Parakeets and Nanday Conures are illegal in Tennessee and are not allowed.
- Exotic Birds and related products, small animals, sugar gliders and hedgehogs are allowed. - Absolutely NO Reptiles, Amphibians, Poultry, Dogs or Cats will be allowed.
- Please, no crowding of birds.
- Inspections will be made by fair chairperson or Veterinarian. Owners of birds showing signs of illness will be asked to remove them from the fair hall.
- Set-up on Friday beginning at 1:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
- Please be COURTEOUS to other vendors and do not block Aisles or entryway to building.
- There will be
in the building.
- All doors except the admission door is to remain closed at all times. Please help enforce this.
- H.O.T.A.S. Is not responsible for any transactions of birds or products. All transactions are strictly between buyer and seller.
- Please keep all cages, tables and your area clean.
- All vendor applications are subject to approval of the Bird Fair Chairperson.
- All space reservations are subject to the Cancellation/Refund Policy.
BY CHECKING HERE, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I UNDERSTAND THESE GUIDELINES AND AM WILLING TO ABIDE BY THEM.
Indicates required field
Business Website Address/URL
Complete List of Birds/Animals/Products you plan to sell and/or Services you provide
List Special Needs. Please tell us here if you will be bringing a camper and need electric hookup
Any Other Comments or any additional info you want us to include in your vendor listing on our website
Copyright 2017 Heart of Tennessee Aviculture Society.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service